Jeep Topless Day
Jeep’s 10th annual “Go topless” day is finally here, and all you Jeep owners are invited! As a jeep owner, this is a great opportunity for you to meet up with likeminded people who love a brand that epitomises adventure, community and freedom. The 2017 Jeep Club Western Cape’s annual event will take place in Grabouw at Elgin Country Club.
Open to all Jeep lovers, visitors need to remember that all CJ`s, JK`s, and YJ’s need to be topless.
WC Topless Day Program
All Jeep and Topless Wrangler owners must meet at their closest Jeep dealership at 08h00 for 08h30. Meet us at William Simpson Motors in Tokai, we will then drive through. Before we head off, you will be able to:
- Collect your T-Shirt
- Enjoy coffee and snacks
- Depart at 09h00. There will be 3 different convoys via th N2, over Sir Lowry’s Pass into Grabouw. The Wranglers will be leading.
- At Elgin, there will be coffee followed by a 1 hour drive around the Eikenhof Dam and Cape Pine. This is for 4x4 vehicles only. Booking is essential. The rest can park and relax while the 4x4-ers are driving.
- At 12h00 the Jimm Harrison Project band will start playing, playing old favourites and some original songs.
- A traditional lunch will be served at 13h00, consisting of 3 potjies, salads and breads. A cash bar will be available.
For those who like to fish – bring along your rods to fish in the dam. There will also be lots of stuff for the kiddies.
Jeep Club members:
- R250 per vehicle – comes with two T-Shirts, lunch for two, access to Elgin Country Club and Live Music.
- R50 per car to drive the scenic route (booking essential).
- Additional passengers pay R125 per person – comes with one T-Shirt and lunch for one.
- Children 6 years and under get in for free, but will unfortunately not receive a T-Shirt.
- R250 per vehicle – comes with lunch for two, access to Elgin Country Club and Live Music.
- R100 per vehicle to drive the scenic route (booking essential)
- Additional passengers pay R125 per person – includes lunch for one, access to Elgin Country Club and Live Music.
- R100 per T-Shirt as this is not included in a non-member booking
- Additional T-shirts can be bought for R100.
IMPORTANT: Please note that T-shirts will be ordered on the 28th of April 2017. For any bookings made after the 28th of April, the shirt sizes will be on a first come first serve basis. Be sure to indicate where you will be departing from when you do your booking, as you will only be able to get your T-shirts and other goodies at your point of departure. Only 80 vehicles will be catered for, so book early to avoid disappointment.
Book online here Jeep Club SA Event Page