New 2018 Fiat Fiorino 1.4
Space and versatility
The external dimensions are agile and manageable
- The Fiorino is 3,957 mm long and 1,716 mm wide.
The load compartment is surprisingly spacious
- 1,523 mm long – up to a maximum of 2,491 mm with the passenger seat folded down – 1,205 mm high and 1,473 mm wide, with a width between the wheel arches of 1,046 mm;
- volume: from 2.5 m³ to 2.8 m³ with the passenger seat folded down;
- the front passenger seat can be folded down and retracted – (available as option)
- once folded, the backrest becomes a handy resting surface
- can be folded down to floor level, offering a completely flat load compartment.
Access to the load compartment is simple and comfortable:
- rear access is ensured by two swing doors (40/60) that open up to 180°, giving a maximum width of 1140 mm and a height of up to 1060 mm
- the sliding side door blends perfectly into the side panel and the vertical exterior handle offers an excellent grip and can be opened with either hands.
The load threshold is less than 53 cm from the ground, for easier loading and unloading.
Available on request, 2 sliding doors. The Fiorino comes with a nearside sliding door as standard.
1.4 8V Euro 6
Displacement: 1368 cc
Power: 57kW at 6000 rpm
Max Torque: 115 Nm at 3000 rpm
Top speed: 157 km/h
NEDC consumption^: 6.9 l/100 km
CO2 emissions: 161 g/km
1.3 16V Multijet Euro 4
Displacement: 1248 cc
Power: 59kW at 4000
Max torque: 200 Nm at 1500 rpm
Top speed: 162 km/h
NEDC consumption^: 4.4 l/100 km
CO2 emissions: 115 g/km